About me

I'm an aspiring actor, poker player/ coach, surf instructor for beginners and motivational speaker.

contact me via skype Janice7776 or Mauzy10@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010


Pics from Vegas the past two summers.  You would think that it would be easy to have a life where you make a couple of thousand a day and take advantage of the finest nightlife and dining.  For me it was never enough,  I would always feel unfullfilled,  I continued to play for higher stakes against better opponents. It was mostly about not being scared to compete and wanting to be the best much like when I was twelve years old playing ball on the street.  It was about having a greater cause then that of yourself,  working harder then anyone cause you believe in it and having the courage to go with your instinct.