About me

I'm an aspiring actor, poker player/ coach, surf instructor for beginners and motivational speaker.

contact me via skype Janice7776 or Mauzy10@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I walked out on my new job after about six weeks on monday.  It was super fun to make people laugh,  I enjoyed some conversations, also doing good and getting praised for it.  The very things that poker never fullfills. I would be willing to accept a job making less then I what I make from poker if I got to be around people I liked but I can't imagine why I would want to work for someone else while making less money.

There are a lot of people that don't think very highly of you if you tell them you play poker for a living,  but I would think less highly of you if you did something that doesnt make any sense just for the sake of others.