About me

I'm an aspiring actor, poker player/ coach, surf instructor for beginners and motivational speaker.

contact me via skype Janice7776 or Mauzy10@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Circled the world three times over


Missing you’s got my heart so ill, I love u I always have I always will, to them our lifes a fantasy,  our faith and devotion they’ll never comprehend, our loyalty and bond we’ll never bend, stop feeling animosity, its really jealousy, study some psychology and you’ll see that’s the strongest motivational factor that makes up their physiology

Brush that hate off your shoulder, beauty is in they eye of the beholder, dreamt I’d see u in 2009, black hair girl so fine, your passion drives me, your love inspires me, I circled the globe 3 times over looking for u, bonjour, como tele vu? I’m in Monaco looking for u, I feel like Marco Polo, I’m circling the world solo, then I met u, an hour turned into a day,  a day turned into a mid summer nights dream cheerfull into the unforeseen

Circled the world 3 times over lookin for u, stay true, stay alive, I promise I’ll find u! Wonder why I call u my love, flap your wings lets fly my dove, if I had one wish it woud be for u to fly with me, if I had 2 wishes it would be for u the spend the rest of your life with me

You’ll never have the fear to stand by the strength of your convictions, therefore I’ma love u forever that’s my prediction

Your black hair, long lashes, emotional crashes, your laugh, my other half, spent the last 48 hours with u but I still want more, wonder why I call u mi amor

I fell asleep at 5 in the morning,  alarm went off at 7:49, your the first thing on my mind before I get back on my grind, how could I work so hard in the dark,  how could I tear my self apart? I do it all for u sweetheart, kick back and take a breath, I’ma take care of u till the death, I’ma work harder than anyone that’s not a lie, come over you’re a sight for these sore eyes

2 intellectual minds combined, every unicorn u wanted to ride we’ll find, every snow covered castle, diamonds and gold no hassle, princess give me your hand, pick up your jaw, this is love, its just raw, lets shape it & mold it, come closer, let’s be one, lets hold it

 If they say love’s not real they’re your enemy, we control destiny, I’m getting older
but if I have to I’ll circle the world 3 times over

 

Jan 09