About me

I'm an aspiring actor, poker player/ coach, surf instructor for beginners and motivational speaker.

contact me via skype Janice7776 or Mauzy10@yahoo.com

Friday, August 20, 2010

                                                                      Awaiting President Barack Obama's speech about the future of education on University of Texas campus,  the deep bags underneath my eyes is evidence from a long night of 8 tabling.  I've worked countless nights isolated in front of my computer working my brain to complete exhaustion.  I average 30k hands a month but have doubled my volume since completing school.
                                    
  What makes poker so difficult as well as rewarding is that it is the ultimate test of self.  Any flaw that you have will be magnified by poker.  Any weakness will be recognized and attacked from several angles,  and like all competition the slightest bit of hesitation will kill you.


Photo by Corey Ann Leamon